It is a global product that allows you, through a single limit, to carry out the most common asset operations to finance your company’s working capital, both nationally and internationally, and you can also avail of, within a global limit, a credit sub-limit.
Who is it intended for?
Companies of any kind that need a product that allows them to meet their financing needs.
Unused products do not cause any inconvenience
These are options that you have at your disposal in case you need them, so they will not generate any extraordinary expense for your company.
If you have a credit sub-limit, the daily unused amounts can be used for other products covered by the Crediglobal contract, e.g. discount, guarantees, etc.
You save time in the formalization process, since a single contract includes different products. This facilitates decision-making and avoids having to formalize a contract for each transaction type.
By having an open risk line, management is made simpler and adapts to the company’s various needs at all times.
Because everything is linked to a single current account that channels all the operations set out in the contract.
- Formalization through a single contract and a single current account.
- The contractual documentation is formalized in euros.
- Crediglobal operations can be carried out in any currency, except for the drawdown of credit, which can only be made in euros.
If you would like to request this product or have any questions, please contact one of our BStartup branch managers
The transactions covered
by this contract are as follows:
- Credit facility limit
- Bill of exchange portfolio:
- Trade discounting of physical bills of exchange
- SEPA Direct Debits
- Advances on invoices and work certifications
- BS Confirming
- Advance on exports
- Pre-financing of exports
- Import financing
- Foreign trade:
- Opening of letters of credit
- Issuance of guarantees and warranties
Ask for information
Estas solicitando información del producto:
We will contact you as soon as possible.