South Summit celebrates its 10th edition with BStartup as Global Partner
From 8 to 10 June, the iconic space at La N@ve in Madrid will once again host South Summit, the leading global connection platform, which this year celebrates its tenth edition.
Under the motto ‘decodifying complexity’, the leading players of the entrepreneurial ecosystem will congregate at this key meeting point for the world of entrepreneurship, which this year bases its entire programme of events on recent technological advances, innovation and the fight against climate change.
This tenth edition will be attended by more than 450 internationally renowned speakers.
At Banco Sabadell’s BStartup stand participants will have the opportunity to meet the management teams of Sabadell Venture Capital, Banco Sabadell’s investment vehicle which invests in late-stage startups; eCommerce professionals, and members of the specialist BStartup branches of Banco Sabadell, who will provide information and advice for startups based on their financial needs.
BStartup, which has supported this event since its first edition, will return as global sponsor of South Summit, which has consolidated its reputation as one of the most important international events for entrepreneurs. In addition, the South Summit Startup Competition will once again be held this year, with 100 startup finalists and aspiring future unicorns competing for victory.
Three companies in which BStartup holds an equity stake: Napptive, Time Is Brain and Aplanet will be present at the competition having been selected from over 3,000 companies hailing from more than 114 countries. We wish them all the best of luck!
Check out our programme:
- 11:45 am, at Investors Den: “Investing in Triple Bottom Line”. With the participation of Jose Manuel Carol, Operations Director of Banco Sabadell’s BStartup; Faye Walsh Drouillard, founder and General Partner of Wake-Up Capital; Rodrigo Sepúlveda, President Sepulveda Capital, and moderated by Daniel Truran, Director General of EBBF.
- 12:40 pm, The next big thing: “E-commerce strategies to boost profitability and efficiency”. With the participation of Francesc Font, CEO of Incapto Coffee; Daniel Rubio, Digital Strategy Lead at Google; Diego Marcos, CTO & Co-Founder of PAYCOMET; Pepita Marín, CEO of We are knitters, and moderated by Elena García, BStartup advisor.
- 5.00 pm, at Growth Stage: “Startup Maturity: Partnering & Investing”. With the participation of Sergio Pérez, Managing Director at Banco Sabadell’s Sabadell Venture Capital; Carlos Rivera, Co-Founder of Clicars, David Giner Hernández, CEO of Ufounders; Javier Carrascal, Head of Analysis at Bankinter Capital Riesgo, and moderated by Alberto Tornero Suárez, Partner at PwC.
- 12.15 pm, at Arena Stage:“10 Years of startup success stories”. With the participation of Laura Urquizu, CEO of RedPoints; Xavier Pladellorens, CEO of Deporvillage; Felipe Navío, co-CEO of Job and Talent, and moderated by Yolanda Pérez, Director of Banco Sabadell’s BStartup.
- 10.00 am, Arena Stage: “The Secret Formula to Finding Soonicorns”. With the participation of Jacky Abitbol, Managing Partner at Cathay Innovation; Ricardo Schäfer, Partner at Target Global; Michael Kalfayan, Partner at TCV; Lucile Cornet, Partner at Eight Roads, and moderated by Jose Manuel Carol, Operations Director at Banco Sabadell’s BStartup.
If you are looking for solutions and investment for your company, do not miss this opportunity! Come and meet us at South Summit 2022.