In this panel on Corporate Venturing, the vision of the companies on the advantages of having the support of a corporate investor in the cap table of a startup was approached from a multisectorial point of view.
Moderator: Rebeca Gimeno, journalist in El País Retina and Cuatro
- Julio Martínez, CEO at InnoCells by Banco Sabadell
- Octavio Soler Bach, CEO at Instant Credit
- Nick Nigam, Principal Samsung NEXT
- Itxaso del Palacio, Ex-Investment Partner Europe Microsoft Ventures
- Guenia Gawendo, Scouting and Innovation Investments Director Telefónica
Julio Martínez, from the investor’s point of view, stressed the importance of the additional services that a VC can provide. He explained that in the case of Instant Credit, those additional services were access to the market related to the distribution channel.
On the other hand, Octavio Soler, from the startup perspective, commented that the partnership with InnoCells will help to accelerate Instant Credit, maintaining its business model. Association that, in turn, will also accelerate the digitalization of Banco Sabadell.
If you could not attend, we recommend the video.