3RD EDITION OF BSTARTUP GREEN
Following the digital revolution, mankind’s biggest challenge since the Industrial Revolution will be energy transition and, more generally, the climate emergency and the struggle to decarbonise our planet.
At BStartup we are launching our 3rd edition of BStartup Green to invest specifically in startups that are able to facilitate the transition towards a more sustainable world through technology or digitisation and from the following perspectives:
Energy flexibility, self-generation, smart grids and storage, smart homes, etc.
Reducing emissions and waste, logistics, process efficiency, materials, packaging, etc.
Sustainable mobility, route planning, water management, pollution control, seas and rivers, waste management, etc.
Waste optimisation, repurposing assets, recycling, economy of functionality, etc.
What does BStartup Green offer?
• Investment of between €100,000 and €150,000 in exchange for an equity stake in the project.
• Strategic support provided by the BStartup investment team, particularly in investment and funding processes.
• Communication and awareness campaigns.
• Access to the Banco Sabadell network.
Projects capable of facilitating global decarbonisation processes from one of the following perspectives: energy transition, Industry 4.0, smart cities, the circular economy, etc.
Pre-seed, seed and early-stage projects may be submitted. Projects with an MVP in the market will be regarded favourably.
Aim of the investment
the programme involves giving the selected projects added impetus to reach full maturity and provides sought-after guarantees to ensure they access subsequent investment through sector-specific venture capital (initial VC rounds).
• Teams: we look for projects led by entrepreneurs who are 100% committed to their project, with global ambition, experience in the sector and multidisciplinary teams.
• Registered Spanish companies with an international outlook.
• Differentiated and innovative value proposition in terms of product or business model; one that meets a market need.
• Targeting a large, global and growing market.
• Companies with high growth potential and scalability.
If you have any questions, please write to us:
3rd BStartup investment call is now open
Panel of experts:
Elena de Benavides
Open Innovation & Entrepreneurship Lead en Elewit (Red Eléctrica)
Managing Director en Sinia Renovables-Banco Sabadell
IQS Tech Factory Manager
Josep -Miquel Torregrosa
General Partner en ENION Venture Partners
Managing Partner & Co-founder en SI Capital Private Equity
Managing Partner en Eoniq.fund
Founder & CEO at Stage2
Francisco Javier Gonzalez Baez
Open Innovation Manager at ACCIONA
José Ignacio Ruiz
Portfolio Manager & Open Innovation at GoHub Ventures
Roberto Jimenez de la Torre
Entrepreneurship Manager at Fundación Repsol
Ask for information
We will contact you as soon as possible.